- Peters elected President of SJDM
- Prakash receives "Rising Star" recognition from APS
- Social Psych Graduate Program Ranked Best in Country
- Gary Berntson receives the 2013 MacLean Award for Outstanding Neuroscience Research in Psychosomatic Medicine
- Department begins new focus group in Cognitive Neuroscience
- Cunningham receives IUPsyS Young Investigator Award
- Talk by Bonnie R. Strickland, June 5, 2012 on being given the Distinguished Alumna Award
- Mike Edwards is elected to SMEP
- Lisa Cravens-Brown named to National Top 300 Faculty list
- Julian Thayer wins Distinguished Scientist Award from AAPB
- Joanne Ruthsatz’s work with prodigies is featured on 60 Minutes
- Prakash shows video games help MS patients.
- Sloutsky finds that students may be misled by attractive, but unnecessary, images
- Petty finds that bothered by negative, unwanted thoughts? Just throw them away
- Leuner finds that stress inhibits cognitive benefits of pregnancy.
- Emery finds that strong lungs lead to healthy mind.
- Petrill receives NICHD grant to establish Learning Disabilities Innovation Hub.
- Mike Vasey finds that phobias lead feared objects to seem larger.
- Ratcliff's research shows aging brains match youth in some cognitive tasks.
- Vladimir Sloutsky finds Children Don’t Give Words Special Power To Categorize Their World